Fabulous news about a NEW service available for patrons attending the 2016 Galiano Wine and Beer Tasting Festival:
This year for the first time we are pleased to have Develyn Barker from Metroliquor Specialty Store on our site to sell wines and craft beers that are featured at the Festival.
Yes, this year you’ll be able to taste wines and beers and then purchase a bottle(s) of your preferred product as you leave the Festival grounds.
Develyn Barker, Metroliquor Specialty Store. 7180 West Saanich Rd, Sidney BC, V8M1P7. Phone number 250-544-2003. email@example.com.
CONFIRMED WINERIES & BREWERIES FOR 2016
- Howe Sound Brewing Company – www.howesound.com
- Lighthouse Brewing Company – www.lighthousebrewing.com
- Yukon Brewing – yukonbeer.com
- Storied Wine and Spirit – www.storiedwinesandspirits.com
- Saltspring Island Ales – www.saltspringislandales.com
- Central City Brewers – centralcitybeer.com
- Bruce Ashley Group – www.alepeople.com
- Pacific Wine and Spirit – www.pacificwineandspirits.com
- Andrew Peller Limited – www.andrewpeller.com
- Dragonfly Hills Vineyard – dragonflyhillvineyard.com
- Galileo Wine and Spirit – www.galileowineandspirits.com
- Topshelf Winery – www.topshelfwine.ca
- Russell Brewing – www.russellbeer.com
- Saltspring Vineyards – www.saltspringvineyards.com
- McClelland Premium Import Beers- www.mcclellandbeers.ca
- Backyard Vineyards- www.backyardvineyards.ca
- Horne Brewing – www.hoynebrewing.ca
Since opening in 2009 we have been recognized locally & internationally, winning over 50 awards for our wine! Our grapes are harvested from own Fraser Valley Estate Vineyards as well as our farmers’ vineyards in the renowned South Okanagan Valley. We offer several varietals of red and white wines along with our outstanding Methode Traditionelle sparkling wine. We pride ourselves in making exceptional BC VQA wines at prices that will please everyone. Come enjoy your very local winery!
- BRB Co. Brewery – brbco.ca/#welcome
- Mark Anthony Wine & Spirits – markanthonywineandspirits.ca
- Trading Post Brewery – www.tradingpostbrewing.com
- Empson Wine Canada – www.empsoncanada.com
- Tod Creek Cider – www.todcreekcider.com
Post event FEEDBACK
I had a blast at the festival and the after party: Thanks for having us and letting us show off our beer on Galiano.
You and your team are tops!! Take care, Stuart
Tod Creek Cider
We really enjoyed ourselves! Thank you for having us and for all of the extra special touches that you provided for us while at the festival.
See you next year, Tahlia Minshull
Central City Brewers & Distillers
Thank you! The event seemed to go fabulously. We also enjoyed our stay with Kris and Stephen. Thanks for setting us up with that.
My wife and I had the idea of a possibility for future festivals to have an area designated to camp for the all the Suppliers after the event. I noticed many of the suppliers where camping anyways and it seems to be so difficult to get accommodations during the festival as there always seems to be many weddings going on. Just a thought.
See you next year! Cheers Sean